The discussions during the two days contributed to a real and useful exchange of professional experience and opinions between the representatives of the two institutions. The debates focused on Quality in SAI work, and in particular, they touched upon the following topics:• Development of a quality framework
• General definitions related to quality framework
• Quality control system
• Importance of quality for the SAI work
• Legal framework for the Quality Framework
• Guiding principles for quality
• Quality control, elements of quality control
• Quality monitoring
• Who is responsible for quality assurance.
In the end, both representatives of the SAI Bosnia and Herzegovina and Court of Accounts expressed their strong conviction that this study visit contributed to the consolidation of bilateral cooperation relations between the two institutions, which will be amplified in the future in the spirit of mutual respect and professionalism.